This attractive retail business in the picturesque Sunshine Coast Hinterland will tick all your boxes – with a healthy profit, proven resilience and plenty of scope to expand online sales.
Carrying a large range of stylish home décor and giftware, Bedlam’s gross profit average is 55-57%, whilst rental and outgoings equate to less than 18% of current turnover.
• Established for 10 years with consistent strong gross profit and minimal below-the-line costs
• Software, website (with huge expansion potential!) plus all POS and associated equipment included
• Main Street location next to Montville’s famous Waterwheel
• International products sourced through Australian wholesalers with excellent long-term suppliers and many exclusive products
• Consignment pieces and options to continue dropshipping with wholesalers and distributors with strong relationships already built
• Bedlam occupies 2 premises with very attractive Queenslander-style cottage and exclusive balcony frontage
• Premises: 120 sqm+ (2 x separate leases) with retail space, 2 dressing rooms, office, storage room and kitchen plus 2 off-street parking bays for staff
• Goodwill and 2 weeks’ training included. Opportunity for owners to stay on for a limited period as paid managers negotiable.
Montville is well placed in a region experiencing a residential and tourism boom. The business is healthy and profitable, particularly for an owner/operator, with 6-figure nett earnings.
Bedlam is perfect for a motivated owner to step in and continue on the same successful path – or expand the online store and boost your marketing to further grow your profits!
Price $225,000 + SAV ($75K as at October 2022)
Current Shop 1 Lease – 59sqm- $525/week inc GST & outgoings (Owners discretion to negotiate new lease with purchaser)
Current Shop 2 Lease – 55sqm – $400/week inc GST & outgoings (Owners discretion to negotiate new lease with purchaser)
Please note that square meterage includes direct shop floor space, kitchenette and storage. Verandah areas for exclusive use are on top of this area.
For further financial particulars a Confidentiality Agreement/Non-Disclosure must be signed.
The information provided is for use as an estimate only and potential purchasers should make their own inquiries to satisfy themselves of any matters.
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained.