Freehold Contract Caterers Located In The Solihull Area For Sale



West Midlands, UK

Asking Price:


Furniture / Fixtures included



Net Profit:

Available on request

Freehold Contract Caterers located in the Solihull area. Freehold premises (3,000 sq ft), includes a large list of equipment and vehicles. Large and loyal client base. Ideal bolt on business.

Freehold Contract Caterers located in the Solihull area.

The family business was established by our client back in 1994 is only now being offered for sale so that they can enjoy a well deserved retirement.

Since ownership they have secured a well appointed freehold property which is approximately (3,000 sq ft) and there has been continual investment in new equipment along with fixtures & fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for any new purchaser as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. The business is owner operated with a team of 4 full time & 4 part time members of staff and for year ending 31st July 2022 posted an annual turnover of £414,512 with a GP of £227,110 (55%). They supply hot lunches to early years and nursery schools. Approximately 90% of trade is within a 10 mile radius. The other 10% covers parts of Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands.
We believe that there is potential to increase trade by expanding into other academic schools and maybe branching into corporate catering. They have built a strong reputation within the industry and have a valuable client base. This is a superb opportunity for an existing catering company to expand by acquisition and as such early viewing is highly recommended.

More information on application.

Property Information




This respected Freehold Contract Catering business is located in the town of Fordbridge, Solihull, West Midlands. It offers easy access to the railway network and motorway. Birmingham city centre is (9 miles), Solihull town centre (10 miles) and the National Exhibition Centre & Birmingham International Airport (3.5 miles).

Energy Performance Rating:

Business Operation

Trading hours:

Monday & Friday – 5:00am – 1:00pm

Saturday & Sunday – closed

Years established:
29 years

Other Information

This business can be relocated.

Source link


  • City London
  • Country United Kingdom


Updated on March 13, 2023 at 6:59 pm

Mortgage Calculator

  • Principal & Interest
  • Property Tax
  • Home Insurance
  • PMI

Schedule a Tour

Your information

What's Nearby?

Please supply your API key Click Here

Contact Information

View Listings
  • admin

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Compare listings

  • admin