– Providing VOIP technical support for business and residential end users.
– Providing all forms of Break-Fix, troubleshooting, upgrades and roll-outs of Desktops, Thin Clients and Servers.
– Providing Cabling-Wireless support installing – troubleshooting and upgrading (CAT-3, CAT-5, COAX, Fiber and WIFI).
– Providing all forms of Technical Facility Support installing, break-fix and troubleshooting for a variety of retail stores.
– Training End users and Technical Support Staff.
– Providing Multimedia installation and troubleshooting of TV’s, Digital Signage, Media Players and DVR’s.
– Providing Web site support.
– Provide phone support for LAN and WAN environments.
– Perform in-house hardware, software support for desktops, servers.
– Write technical in-house procedures for installations, troubleshooting and help desk support.
– Providing 24/7/365 Desktop and Server Tech Support to customers and partners
– Install and Maintain Security Systems.
– Install and Maintain VoIP Phone System.
– Maintain Time Clocks Services.
– Install wall mounted flat panel monitors throughout call center.
– Perform network cabling and support WIFI services as needed. – Providing all forms of remote desktop tech support to clients.
– Providing internal Help Desk support to other staff members.
– Performed in-house hardware, software support for desktops and servers.
– Provide technical assistance to development , quality assurance and operations support.
– Update all technical site manuals, checklists and revised operating procedures as needed.
– Supervise and cross trained employees on site.
– Install, monitor and troubleshoot all data center equipment.
– Assist in the design, installation, maintenance and management of client equipment.
– Responsible for backup’s all data on the existing workstations.
– ADMA Enterprise installations.
– Responsible for new workstations being setup with the HP 22” monitors and Integrated WorkCenter stand included in the bundle.
– Responsible for adding User groups to the local Administrators group on all new workstations.
– Install all office network printers on the new desktop via Server queue-based printing system.
– Providing internal Help Desk support to other staff members and partners.
– Design, Built a variety of Training Procedures and Train Staff as needed.
– Emergency Services 24/7/365 IR
These are chosen by the partner and should not be considered as endorsement confirmation by Microsoft
Deployment or Migration
Intellectual property (ISV)
Managed Services (MSP)
Backup & Disaster Recovery
Cloud Database Migration
Competitive Database Migration
Database on Linux
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Dynamics 365 for Finance
Dynamics 365 for Retail
Dynamics 365 for Sales
Dynamics 365 for Talent
Dynamics on Azure
Enterprise Business Intelligence
SAP on Microsoft Azure
SQL Server Upgrade
Hospitality & Travel
Media & Communications
Retail & Consumer Goods
Dynamics 365 Enterprise
DynamicsAX, GP, NAV, SL
Enterprise Mobility & Security
Skype for Business
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.