Growing Wine And Liquor Store In Kings Co For Sale


  • Business services, Services
  • Property Type


Kings County,
New York, US

Asking Price:


Sales Revenue:


Cash Flow:


Looking for a profitable liquor store in a busy area of Kings County, New York? This is a rare opportunity to own one! This well-established store is located near public transportation and has a strong focus on wine, accounting for 70% of sales, with the remaining 30% in liquor sales. The overall gross profit margin is an impressive 46.5%. The business has great potential to increase cash flow through expanding online and delivery sales, and by having an owner-operator. The store is currently being managed by full-time employees, so a hands-on owner could bring the business to the next level. Don’t miss out on this opportunity! For more information, call Nathan Goldstein at.

Attention Business Owners: We are always in search of quality businesses to list, so if you are thinking of selling your business or would like to acquire another business, please email us at to discover the difference that is Vested Business Brokers.

Business Operation

Reasons for selling:

Career Change

Years established:

Other Information

Support & training:

Seller will train

Owner financing:
Owner financing is available. Please contact the seller for more information.
Financing available:

600,000 Down & 100k over 24 months at 7%

Furniture / Fixtures value:
Inventory / Stock value:

Source link


  • State/county New York
  • Country United States


Updated on March 2, 2023 at 1:44 pm
  • Property Type: Business services, Services
  • Property Status: For Sale

Mortgage Calculator

  • Principal & Interest
  • Property Tax
  • Home Insurance
  • PMI

Schedule a Tour

Your information

What's Nearby?

Please supply your API key Click Here

Contact Information

View Listings
  • admin

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Compare listings

  • admin