Manufacturer Of “everyday Apparel” With Big Box Clients For Sale


  • Business services, Services
  • Property Type


New York City,
New York, US

Asking Price:


Furniture / Fixtures and Inventory / Stock included

Sales Revenue:


Cash Flow:


Priding themselves on what is called “Elevated Everyday Apparel,” which they design, oversee manufacturing, and then distribute to their clients. Their clients are highly reputable and recognizable, including Nordstroms, Burlington, PacSun, and as of last quarter, they are now rolling out Target! The company has manufacturers in Mexico, Guatemala, and China and distribution throughout North America. They have 10 of their own brands, over 50 licenses, and also do white label for retailers. The team is well developed with 4 in management/office administration, 7 in art and design, 3 in sales, and 4 in production. The two owners spend about 20 hours a week in the business, with Owner 1 overseeing the production and sales team, and Owner 2 working with the art department and merchandising. One person easily could perform both roles. This replacement salary is accounted for in the cash flow. As a show of good faith, they are offering a combination of 10% promissory note and a 10% equity roll for a total of 20% proving their vested interest in the continued success of this business.

Property Information

Real Estate:



Location: NYC, New York

Distribution: Los Angeles, CA.
Manufacturing: Mexico, Guatemala, China

Business Operation

Expansion Potential:

Growth Opportunities: They just landed an account with Target in Q3 2022 and will have category expansion.

Reasons for selling:

Would like a strategic buyer/partner for growth


Other Information

Owner financing:
Owner financing is available. Please contact the seller for more information.
Financing available:

10% Buyer Down Payment $330,000

10% Seller Financing $330,000
10% Equity Roll $330,000
70% Bank Loan $2,310,000

Furniture / Fixtures value:
$86,642 – included in the asking price
Inventory / Stock value:
$329,796 – included in the asking price
Related Documents:

Source link


  • City New York
  • State/county New York
  • Country United States


Updated on February 8, 2023 at 10:53 pm
  • Property Type: Business services, Services
  • Property Status: For Sale

Mortgage Calculator

  • Principal & Interest
  • Property Tax
  • Home Insurance
  • PMI

Schedule a Tour

Your information

What's Nearby?

Please supply your API key Click Here

Contact Information

View Listings
  • admin

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Compare listings

  • admin