The company is a venerable crane and rigging company providing hydraulic mobile crane rentals and rigging services. Complementary services include trucking, indoor and outdoor storage, and other equipment rentals.
· Operating for more than three decades with a highly respected brand name & deep market connections
· Diverse & state-of-the-art equipment fleet affords favorable cross-sell opportunities
· Highly experienced employees, several with 15+ year company tenures
· According to management, 81% of revenue is attributable to repeat clients
· High client diversification across many key industries and markets
· Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) designation
· Utilize current facilities to expand on storage services
· Expand operations into other cities within the state
· According to management, projects funded by the Infrastructure Act of 2022 are expected to increase demand for heavy equipment and machinery
· Continue to acquire Master Service Agreements (MSA’s) with local clientele
· South Central US
· The company serves a diverse range of clientele, which typically consists of subcontractors or corporations with construction, aerospace, HVAC, freight, railroad, chemical refinement projects, and oil & gas companies in the company’s state.
· The company operates from a 25,400 square-foot headquarters with an additional 22,403 square-foot warehouse and an adjacent 10-acre lot that is used for storage. The properties are held by an affiliated entity. The real estate can be included as part of a transaction or leased to new ownership post-sale.
· The sole owner is seeking retirement and an eventual full exit from the company. The sole owner is open to various deal structures to facilitate a transaction.