The company is a provider of drive-through systems including pneumatic tube delivery as well as physical security equipment to commercial markets. In addition, the company provides nationwide turn-key installation and maintenance services.
· Holds a patent for a pneumatic tube delivery system with braking
· Positioned to scale significantly as banking industry needs continue to grow, per ownership
· Highly-experienced executive team and managers
· Preferred status with each of the company’s top ten customers
· Preferred supplier with a Fortune 100 company through a Master Service Agreement (MSA)
· According to ownership, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the company’s service contracts are met at an average of 96.3%
· Recognized by Inc. 5000 as a “Best Company” to work for and one of the “Fastest Growing Companies” in 2022
· Continue development of audio/visual (A/V) software
· Complete product launch of a Kiosk Combo Flex System
· On going Kiosk Combo Flex System monitoring services via the company’s A/V software will generate recurring revenue
· Hire outside sales staff to facilitate new business development in the banking industry
· Create a recurring revenue stream via alarm monitoring subscription services
· Leverage future growth on the ongoing, increased use of drive-through & self-checkout delivery systems
· South Central US
· The company primarily serves the retail pharmacy, general retail, and banking industries, with expansion opportunities in the hospitality, food service, and cannabis markets. The company’s reside in all mainland states and Canada.
· The company operates from a 10,000 square-foot facility, which is leased from an unrelated third-party. Ownership contends the lease is assumable post sale, or the company may be relocated.
· The majority shareholder is open to remaining on post sale to assist with the future growth of the company. Minority shareholders are seeking a full exit post-sale. Ownership is open to a variety of deal structures that will facilitate a transaction.
*Financials reflect TTM 10-31-22*