Business >> Agriculture >> Animal husbandry (Farms) >> Factory farming
Ukraine, Kiev Oblast, Myronivka – view exact location
Payback period: On request
Gross Revenue: On request
Profit: On request
Cash flow: On request
Form of Ownership: private property
business status: operating business
Terms of alienation: simple sale
Number of staff: 20
Lifetime period: 15 year(s)
Dyucha poultry farm TOV, 90 km from Kyiv: metro station Myronivka, Obukhiv district, Kyiv region.
– Production of hatching chicken eggs, rearing of young birds and yogo implementation.
– Virobnicheski natuzhnosti – 20 thousand uterine herds of chickens.
1.2 hectares of territory (fenced)
The act on the permanent re-development of the land with the recognition of the cadastral
number, 8 hectares – rent.
Diesel generator potuzhnistyu 100 kw.
Centralized water supply, є water tower.
1st workshop – rearing of birds with one-hour planting – 60,000 heads, 4-tiered cages of the “Gehno” breeding plant.
2 (two) workshops for stocking of chickens, cages
Virobnitstva “Techno” – 4 tier,
1,2,3 workshops are equipped with automatic feed supply, nipple stuffing system, line droppings.
3rd shop – under reconstruction.
– Incubation workshop May 5 (fyat) hood – IUPF45-21, 3 (three) vidnyh shafi – IUI-f-15-21 – Pyatigorskilmat production. One-hour laying of 5 incubation cabinets – 75 thousand chicken eggs.
– Feed shop-warehouse for 1600 sq.m.
Feed harvesting is automated and serviced by one operator. Pressure on the feed shop – 20 tons per change.
– In the presence of the necessary equipment: car-feeder 3SK;
Warehouse for finished products with a capacity of up to 600 tons of dry feed.
The client base has already been fully trained.
The territory allows you to place a biogas station for the processing of litter from a high-quality dobrivo