Business >> Mining >> Quarries >> Sand quarries
Payback period: 1 year(s)
Gross Revenue: On request
Profit: On request
Cash flow: On request
Form of Ownership: private property
business status: Not operating business
Terms of alienation: simple sale
Number of staff: one
Lifetime period: 21 year(s)
We bring to your attention a proposal for the implementation of a sand pit with a total area of 28.8 hectares. The useful stratum of the Kurakovo site is represented by the sands of the Tula Formation of the Lower Carboniferous with a thickness of 7.1 to 29.8 m.
1. Location of the land mass.
Geographically, the land mass is located in the village of Kurakovo, Leninsky district, Tula region. Tula, the center of the region, is 26 km away. The city of Moscow is 250 km away. in the immediate vicinity of the federal highway M-4. That gives the necessary advantage in the logistical part. (Appendix No. 1)
It is located near the settlements, which have all the necessary infrastructure.
2. Additional information.
1) The settlements have all the necessary infrastructure with communications (electricity, gas, water, etc.) and well-paved roads.
2) Favorable geographical location of the object, near federal highways, large cities, construction sites.
3) In the region, construction work is underway to repair and build roads.
4) Sands in this quarry complies with the requirements of SNiP 2.05.02-85 “Roads”, i.e. suitable for earthworks.
5) The sands of the site also meet the requirements of GOST 8736-93 “Sand for construction work”.
6) In accordance with the certificate of availability of reserves, the balance of sand reserves is 1868 thousand m3.